Friday 12 August 2011

Benefit Skincare

I have heard many good things about Benefits skin care range and was specifically recommended to try it as I was suffering from really dry skin on my face and nothing seemed to be hydrating it properly.

Thankfully I have a very good friend who works at Benefit and he sent me some things over.

This is their 'Total Moisture Facial Cream' which is a hydra-concentrated facial cream with tri-radiance complex.

Benefit describes it as- Say good-bye to dry skin and hello to "total moisture". This facial cream provides concentrated immediate & long-term hydration for an ultra radiant complexion. Contains exclusive tri-radiance complex to help develop the skin's reserves of water & reinforce skin's moisture barrier for a radiantly refreshed complexion. For normal to dry skin.

The Tri-Radiance appears in a few of their products and means that it does three things:
  1. Develops the skins reserves of water
  2. Captures water on the skins surface
  3. Maintains water on the skins surface



I have been using this at least every other day and the difference in my skin is amazing. Foundation looks alot better and it takes to my face really well. I've also noticed a difference in not breaking out as much as I was. When I first tried this I noticed how it felt more like a primer than a moisturiser, it was quite thick in consistency and sunk into my skin really well and left me feeling as though my face was glowing.


6 comments:

  1. it sounds amazing. i might try it.. even though i dont really have dry skin more combination than anything

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use two products from this skincare range and I really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using the benefit eye cream from this range...
    I find the results so-so..but its gorgeous packaging!

    Love Kim
    (Varga Lights blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never really used any of the Benefit products, as I am scared off by the price!
    However, this sounds fantastic, I may need to invest!

    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review~ I haven't tried any Benefit skincare products- this sounds great =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have that Kim, it reminds me of Bepanthen, same consistency and its quite tacky, I have noticed a difference in the skin under my eyes from using it.

    Im glad some of you find this review helpful.

    <3

    ReplyDelete